Los Angeles (LA) is the Entertainment capital of the world. It is also known as the City of Stars and La-La Land. So, if you are planning to visit some famous places in Los Angeles in the perfect La-La manner, taking a luxury car of rent is the best way to do it. After all, it is a trip, so buying a luxury car makes no sense. And by taking a luxury car for rent, you get to enjoy LA in all its glory.
There are a handful of places for you to get luxury cars for rent in Los Angeles. They provide fully maintained luxury cars from brands including Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Rolls Royce, and more. They even offer personalized glove service as well. Now, let’s take a look at the places in LA where you are going to take your luxury fleet to.
Here are 6 great places in Los Angeles for you to visit in your luxury car:
- Hollywood: The first place you want to visit when in Los Angeles is one of the greatest neighborhoods of the entertainment business, Hollywood. The TCL Chinese Theatre, the star-studded Walk of Fame, Hollywood Bowl, and Dolby Theatre are all must-visits. Hollywood is only 6 miles from Los Angeles. So, take your Mercedes Maybach SUV for rent in Los Angeles and go Hollywood right away.
- Venice Beach: This is a must-visit. With its sandy beaches and blue waters, this is a lively place with street performers, skateboarders, and rollerbladers along with joggers lining up along the walkway. Food is also great here. So maybe you could just have a bowl of coconut-poblano or shellfish spaghetti while enjoying the sun.
- Santa Monica Beach: Another perfect visiting spot, if you are planning a trip with your friends especially. Take a Mercedes Maybach SUV for rent in Los Angeles and get going. While its spacious interior will be ample for your group of boys, the extrovert exterior is bound to turn a lot of head both along the way and when you reach here. The Ferris wheel is the specialty of this beach. So you might want to check it out. Or, if you are into surfing and/or skateboarding, the Santa Monica beach offers these too.
- The Nethercutt Collection: If you are a car fanatic, who we bet you are, or else you wouldn’t be taking a luxury car of rent in Los Angeles, the Nethercutt Collection is the top visiting spot for you. It is a multi-storied car collection and museum that is no less than a Meccafor car enthusiasts. They have a wide range of cars, car antiques, and vintage models.
- The Disneyland Resort: If you are planning to spend a happy time with your family in Los Angeles, the Disneyland Resort is a must-visit. Take a Rolls Royce Cullinan for rent in Los Angeles and pay the place a visit. A stay in the world of magic allows you to stake close to the park with extra adventure, along with the Downtown Disney District. Make the most of your family time with themed pools, character dining, and much more.
- Malibu Beach: By now you must have realized that Los Angeles is famous for its beaches. So here is another one, the Malibu beach. There is a reason why Tony Stark built his house in Malibu, California. The reason why this place is a must-visit is underrated, its Mediterranean climate. The Malibu beach is also known for its celebrity homes. To the east is Malibu Lagoon State Beach that is famous for its waves. As for the inland, trails take you through waterfalls, grasslands, and canyons in the Santa Monica Mountains. And taking luxury cars for rent in Los Angeles is the perfect way to pay a visit to this awesome place.
There are many other places for you to visit in and around Los Angeles. And if you are looking for luxury cars for rent, there are many services that offer exotic cars to help you live the “city of stars” lifestyle without the bill. Be it with your family or friends, choose for the perfect SUV, sedan, or sports-car of your taste. Look them up on the web, contact them, find out about their services, choose your ride, and cruise away. The City of Stars awaits you.