It is waste of money to buy more desktops or laptops for more then one operating systems. There are a lot of people who need to use different operating systems at a time. But the systems as default is built for a single operating systems. But don’t worry, the new technologies and techniques are making the lives easier day by day. And today we are going to see, how you can dual boot macOS and Windows OS on a single computer.
Does it seem impossible? Well, it is possible. Now you can dual boot Wndows 10 and macOS Big Sur on PC easily. Just you need to perform some actions. You need to download some additional files. and bring some changes to the Bios settings.
Dual boot systems have become the norm for many people who like to use more than one operating system on their PC. They do this because they want to be able to do things such as surf the internet, use Microsoft Office programs and so forth. However, it is also possible to find people who need this feature badly enough that they have decided to make it an important part of their system – if you have such a need then you are going to need to install dual boot Windows 10 on your laptop. This is not as difficult as you might imagine.
How to dual boot macOS and Windows OS on a single PC:
The first thing that you will need to do is download software from a website. If you have internet, obviously you will have to use a website with this service. You will need to download the software and then put it onto the disk of your computer. This software will let you dual boot Windows quickly and easily. Once you have done this you simply need to follow the on-screen instructions.
- Connect the USB flash drive with the system. And open up the download folder. and install the software.
- After installing the software it will take a while for it to boot up. It will take longer if you have poor RAM. Once it has finished loading then you can continue by installing the driver.
- There should be one for your laptop somewhere. You will need to click onto this and follow the steps to install it. It is advisable to have the latest drivers because they will give you the best performance.
- Another thing that you will need to do is update the virus protection on your laptop. Again, it is advisable to get the latest software installed. You will have to follow the on-screen instructions to update it.
- Once this has completed, then it is possible to complete dual boot Windows. All you need to do is reboot your system and your laptop will be ready to play.
- One other thing that you will need to think about when you are considering dual boot Windows is the software. Some people think that installing the software is easy but in actual fact it can be very complicated. There are various pieces of software that you need to install and each one will likely not work with the others.
- This means that you will have to use trial and error until you find one that works with your hardware. There is a good chance that you will have to spend a lot of money buying additional software to make sure that everything works right.
After you have finished dual booting Windows, you will need to set a password for the system. Without a password, it is possible for anyone to gain access to it. It is always a good idea to choose a strong password that cannot be easily hacked. This will help you to keep personal information secure. There is a possibility that someone could steal your identity on the Mac. Therefore, you need to protect it with a strong password.
So, now you can reboot the system. and check if the dual booting works properly. Usually most of the people get issues during this is due to the specifications of the systems. It is recommended to have a much better systems features and specifications. So, the system quickly processes the command.
Consequently, do tell us, if you have confusion regarding this guide. We will reach you out ASAP.