You can make a decent amount of money selling top rated stoma guard. Stoma guards are used by those who have undergone an ostomy surgery to keep their ostomy bag in position and to make life more comfortable for them.
In this article I will share how you can build a successful business selling stoma guards but do know these tips are universally applicable principles. They can be applied to any other form of business and you will still achieve the much desired success.
- You need a purpose: I know I started this discussion with you making money, money, and money from selling stoma guards but look around you, everyone wants to make more money, your competitors and even your would-be customers so making money should not be your primary purpose in business. You need something to stand for, you need to have something greater you are seeking to achieve, this would be your driving force because trust me, there will be days when you just don’t sell enough stoma guards to cover your running costs. The market is a pretty unpredictable place. So do some soul searching and find your purpose
- Analyze your competitor: you may find it difficult to get your share of the market if you are doing the same thing your competitors are doing. Think about it, you are doing the same thing, why should the customers leave someone they are already familiar with for a newbie? This is why you have to take time to study and understand the market and the competition, find what they are doing inadequately and make that your unique selling proposition. Ensure their inadequacy is causing inconvenience for the customers and boom, you’ll be on to something big!
- You just have to understand the risks and rewards, taking calculated risk is how you make it big, don’t blindly take on any risk, because a stoma guard is cheaper to buy should not be enough for you to stock it up. What if it will cause skin rashes on the user? You must understand the downside of any risk you want to take and always ensure the possible downside is not fatal for your business.
- Be customer focused in your dealing: Is there anything that beats word of mouth marketing from customers you have previously served? I don’t think so, because you are not paying them to do it, they are doing it out of their own will, putting their reputation on the line because they know you treat customers satisfactorily.
According to a study by NewVoiceMedia, 51% of customers will not repeat business with a company after a bad service experience.
A survey on why customers quit says:
3% move away
5% develop other friendships
9% leave for competitive reason
68% quit because of an attitude of indifference towards the customer by the owner, manager or employee.
And it takes 12 positive customer experiences to make up for 1 negative experience.
- Build an online presence: in this time and age you can’t be in business until you have a website, social media accounts, open an online store and so on. This is because your target audience now spend most of their time online these days, so carefully craft and design your online presence to attract customers to your business.
- Iterative procedures would help you earn that desired success, trust me if you are just starting out in the stoma guard iNdustry, you have to begin small and slowly build your way to success. Start small, that’s the secret of all big giants in business.