Are you a passionate gamer? And not just the gamer but also a professional one? Are you the one looking for a perfect PC or laptop that features the best audio-video, graphics, RAM, storage, and other options for optimal performance to your gaming session? Such a device that works very efficiently and effectively and capable of carrying out extraordinary activities as well as support the latest games and their extraordinary features? Then, you are at the right place!
We have built up a quick guide that is full of useful tips to find out the best gaming laptop to provide you with an amazing and wonderful gaming experience.
Some Quick Tips
- Most laptops do not upgrade to GPU, so when buying a laptop that is specifically for gaming, you need to look for are devices that support GPU.
- Before making a purchase, you should look for the RAM and storage of a laptop. Due to heavy graphics and audio-video features in the game, gaming laptops require more RAM and storage. But in case, if your device does not have enough memory and storage capacity, then you can easily upgrade them later. So, you need to look for the one that supports upgrading features.
- Most of the games have very high resolution or speed, so a laptop that has the fastest display of 144 Hz and resolution of 1920 x 1080 seems to suit best for enhanced gaming experience and entertainment sessions.
- Games are played via a mouse, joystick, or a keyboard, so you need to get a good keyboard-laptop.
- The most important feature that a gamer should look at in order to purchase such a device is the laptop or notebook battery to be of eight hours at a minimum.
Other Specs to be Considered
The latest the CPU of the laptop, the better. You can go for Core i7 or Core i9 which provides you with the most wonderful gaming experience. But if you have a good GPU, then you can also go for a Core i5 processor if the higher versions are not affordable.
For average productivity tasks, 8GB RAM is preferred. However, for the gaming experience, there should be at least 16 GB RAM or a GTX of 1650 or 1660 Ti along with 8 GB RAM, so that your device works at the best speed. If you have less RAM on the gadget you are going to buy, but other features are very worth considering, then it is not a big deal. Memory is not the thing that is not upgradeable. You can always upgrade it later to boost up your gaming experience.
The Best Storage Drive
When it comes to storage, people are confused about whether to go for a Hard drive or an SSD? Do they ask why not they can have both? Some laptops feature a hard drive of up to 1 TB. On the contrary, some notebooks also feature a small SSD that assists with booting the drive. A 128 GB SSD combined with 1 TB HDD often works in tandem. The larger the SSD, the lesser the loading time. But it requires a little more money to be invested in for such a boosted gaming experience.
Last but absolutely not the least, the larger the battery timing of a laptop is, the more uninterrupted and amazing experience it offers to get gameplay of your desires. You would not want to plug in and out the AC adapter or your laptop charger again and again during your game. So, in order to avoid this glitch during your gaming session, always look for a laptop that comes with good battery life.
With all the above tips and guides, we wish you the very best of luck to find a perfect gaming laptop you were looking for.