We all love fried chicken but sometimes we want to cook them at home too. In this post, we will teach you how to cook tasty organic fried chicken.
- Organic Chicken Drumsticks – 4 pieces
- Hot Sauce – ½ tablespoon
- Butter Milk – 125 ml
- Salt – 1 tablespoon
- Egg – 1
- Black Pepper – 2 teaspoons
- Hot Chili Powder – 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon
- Flour – 1 full cup
- Dry Basil – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Onion Powder – ½ tablespoon
- Garlic Powder – ½ tablespoon
- Dry Oregano – 1 teaspoon
- Paprika – ½ tablespoon
- Oil (for frying)
- Take the 4 organic chicken drumsticks in a bowl and put ½ tablespoon of hot sauce, ½ tablespoon of salt, 125ml of buttermilk, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon of black pepper, and 1 tablespoon of hot chili powder into the bowl and mix everything well with the drumsticks.
- Leave the mixture overnight.
- Take another bowl and add 1 cup of flour, ½ tablespoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of dry basil, 1 teaspoon of garlic salt, ½ tablespoon of onion powder, ½ tablespoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of dry oregano, ½ tablespoon of paprika, 1 teaspoon of hot chili powder, and 1 teaspoon of black pepper and mix them all together.
- Take the oil in the frying pan and heat it for about 10 – 20 minutes.
- Now, take the chicken drumstick and dip it into the flour mixture. Make sure it gets coated well.
- To double coat, dip the flour-coated drumstick again in the marinate mixture, coat well, and then repeat step 5.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for all four drumsticks.
- Put all the drumsticks in the frying pan and fry it for around 15 – 17 minutes on medium flame.
- Take out the drumsticks and dry the oil off.
Your organic fried chicken drumsticks are now ready to serve and eat!
If you want your organic fried chicken to taste great as well as provide you with all the benefits of organic chicken, buy your organic chicken from a good and credible retailer.