Indian Grocery Store In Germany Is Stirring The Indian Taste Buds
Germany is a country of immigrants, and all of these immigrants have their different cultural stores, restaurants, and institutions. Indian grocery stores are the first cultural spot Indians look out for to get homely food tastes and feels. There are plenty of options for Indian grocery stores in Germany to opt from.
All of them have their unique selections and area of expertise they deal with. But Dookan.com, one of the oldest Indian grocery chains, is the best out of all. This is a one-stop shop for all your desi needs, providing authentic Indian taste.
It delivers orders across Germany, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Sweden, Bulgaria, Denmark, Netherlands, Finland, Slovenia, Romania, Luxembourg, Italy, and Austria. In addition, they have a target to serve their customers in all parts of Europe, including both online and offline deliveries.
Dookan.com multiple discounts and coupons on the orders placed with them, especially for weekend and festive deliveries.
Dookan’s supermarkets or stores are set up in different parts of Europe and deal with all categories, including kitchen and lifestyle products, fresh fruits and vegetables, spices, Indian snacks, lentils, whole grains, and many other Indian tastes.
They also have a list of all the essential items needed for Indian festive rituals and ceremonies, delivering them to your doorstep without any additional costs.
Spice up your life with Indian Spices in Germany:
Foreigners go for fewer spices and basic tastes, whereas Indians have a special and unique taste in food, as they demand more spices and herbs. Thus, looking out for Indian spices in Germany and other foreign countries was comparatively a tough task.
But, Dookan.com simplifies your search with multiple Indian food categories that can be delivered at your doorsteps. This makes it easy for the Indian community to gather for festivals, organize dinner and lunch parties, and go for real Indian taste.
They can also gel up with their community members to celebrate important Hindu Festival dates. All the festive essential items for pooja and other ceremonies are easily available on Dookan.com.
Other than this, people also have an extended opportunity to start their venture for Indian Food and Snacks. They can get the raw materials and other related items easily from Dookan.com. Promoting these ventures, the store also provides bundle offers, where customers can get additional discounts on their bulk purchases.
Indian Community Corner in Germany:
Indians have a special craze for their festivals and rituals, and they start preparing for the same around a month ago. Different Indian cultures have different festivals.
- South Indian Festivals include Onam, Mysore Dasara, Pongal, Hampi Utsav, Karaga, Thrissur Pooram, Chithirai Thiruvizha, Ugadi, and Mahamaham.
- Major Gujrati events or festivals are Navratri, Rann Utsav, Uttarayan, Shamlaji Melo, Vautha Mela, Rath Yatra, Modhera Dance Festival, Bhadra Purnima, and Bhavnath Mahadev Fair.
- Punjabi Festivals include Baisakhi, Hola Mohalla, Lohri, Karwa Chauth, Gurupurab, Basant Panchami, etc.
These all are according to the cultures. Adding to it are some common Indian festivals celebrated by all the Indians. These important Hindu dates include Diwali, Holi, Dussehra, Janmashtami, Ganesh Chaturthi, and Raksha Bandhan.
A major part of all these festivals is the food preparations. All of them have a special dish mandatory to be served at the festivals.
Out of Germany’s total population, 10% of its residents are Indians. With increasing numbers every day, excitement for Indian festivals has also increased in this foreign country. The only limitation of these countries was the availability of Indian food taste and ritual items.
With Dookan.com, this limitation has also been fulfilled, and now, Indians can celebrate their festivals with the same craze as done in India. Indian Community in Germany thus gathers for their festivals, prepares accordingly, and celebrates together, attracting various other foreign citizens’ attention as well.
Recipes Corner – Best Indian Dishes:
The major Indian sweet that is prepared for most of the festival is Besan Ke Ladoo. Adding to it is Dosa, the most loved Indian breakfast item worldwide. Let’s have a read for their preparation tips:
Besan Ke Ladoo:
- Besan, sugar and ghee are the basic ingredients for this scrumptious sweet.
- Properly roast besan for a few minutes until it turns dark.
- Add sugar and some cardamom strands to it.
- Add ghee while stirring this mixture and wait until it gets dry.
- Follow these steps on low flame, as besan gets burnt easily.
- After this mixture cools down, put them in a small ball shape, add some almonds on it and BOOM!
- You need parboiled rice, urad dal, salt, fenugreek seeds, and refined oil for this breakfast recipe.
- Soak rice and urad dal into the water for around 6-8 hours and make a paste out of it.
- Mix it well and allow the paste to rest and ferment overnight.
- Prepare potato filling for masala Dosa (optional).
- Put the overnight batter in the pan in a circular shape, and let its edges turn brown.
- Add your potato filling if you want, and Dosa is ready to be served now.
All these ingredients required for these recipes are readily available with Dookan. Some of them can even be grabbed at additional discount offers as well. So, what are you waiting for!
Dookan.com in Germany is more than just an Indian Grocery Store. It is a huge platform that enables you to connect with real Indian tastes. Moreover, it allows you to experience and understand India’s heritage, culture, and tradition.
The initiative of this blog was to make you aware of the significance of this all-in-one desi store, Dookan. So do check out their exciting offers and deals and grab the essentials before they stock out!