The percentage of DVT cases in the USA can be recorded up to 5000 each year. This large number can rapidly increase if patients do not get proper treatment from hospitals or clinics. The DVT Or Deep Vein Thrombosis has contaminated the whole world but with advanced technology and detailed research; the medical industry managed to deliver the best DVT Compression Pump for those patients who are suffering from lower limbs infection. With time doctors and physicians tried unique ways to treat DVT and lymphedema but few compression therapy procedures helped the patients to reduce their leg pain.
After numerous experiments, expert medical professionals reached one decision that only DVT compression devices are the best source for treating leg and foot swelling. To understand the criteria of using compression gear, there are important facts about DVT that are necessary to know before start doing leg therapy at home.
What is Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)?
Deep Vein Thrombosis is a fatal condition that can be observed in old age people or those patients who are going through lower limbs chronic wound infection phase. DVT occurs when blood clots start forming in the deep parts of your body which create hurdles for liquid circulation in veins and arteries. These blood masses can be in a gelatinous form which can be located in thigh and lower leg areas.
Other diseases such as PE (Pulmonary Embolism) can also occur if patients do not stop this illness in the primary stage. The PE causes failure of lungs and respiratory system but DVT can also damage the lymphatic system resulting in foot swelling due to leakage of lymph fluid inside muscles of ankle and calf. For treatment for Deep Vein Thrombosis, podiatrists and orthopedics prescribe patients to wear DVT Compression Pumps for home use.
The compression therapy at home is showing positive results in the USA but some conditions can only allow the user to try lymphedema compression pumps for legs. To use a DVT compression device, make sure to ask any health specialist before buying them because this treatment can only be practical when blood clotting starts occurring in a victim’s body.
Symptoms and Causes of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
Before going through the symptoms of DVT, some causes results in the pooling of blood clots in the legs. These cases may lead to acute stages of PE or lymphedema forcing the patient to try a DVT compression pump.
DVT can happen because of:
- Family history of DVT cases in the past.
- Smoking habit.
- Going through pregnancy stage.
- Lates surgery caused the removal of lymph nodes.
- The long-term ankle injury damaged thin veins of the lower limbs.
- Bedrest due to other sicknesses.
- Old people with a lack of mobility causing a jamming of blood valves.
- Poor intake of medicines resulting in an accumulation of blood clots.
Symptoms of DVT
- Swelling in one of the leg, ankle, and foot is the common sign of blood clotting issues a person may be experiencing.
- Ankle soreness is another major symptom whenever a patient is moving their limbs while walking or flexing their foot muscles.
- The color-changing of legs or redness of the patient’s skin is considered among the major causes of failure of the blood circulation system.
- Chest pain not only happens due to respiratory system malfunctioning but the heart-pumping mechanism can be harmed if any cardiac valves are blocked.
- Cramping pain in the victim’s calf muscles and knees also shows signs of DVT.
- Warm skin in the specific affected area compared to their regions.
- Unexplained pain in the toes and heel of the foot causes difficulty to walk.
How to do DVT Compression Pump Treatment?
When a person experience these mentioned symptoms, they must consult doctors for finding the best DVT lymphedema compression pumps for legs. The DVT Compression Pump can be bought online or by visiting any medical store. The authentic way of using this gear is by wearing gloves to avoid tearing apart any part of the sleeve’s fabric that comes with a programmable sequential device and tube.
The ideal pressure level to get the best results is between 20 to 40 mmHg and only medically approved pneumatic compression device pressure settings can be adjusted according to basic requirements. Use these lymphedema compression pumps for legs twice a day for at least one month and skip night therapy because doctors prohibit using these while sleeping.
DVT Compression Pump can Prevent the Infection
The applications of using DVT pumps at home are endless because these devices can help to boost blood flow, prevent any blockage of capillaries’ valves, and reduces severe pain in the lower limbs. The DVT Compression Pump is designed to reduce skin redness and prevent any chances that may lead to fatal diseases. These intermittent pneumatic compression gear provides comfort and enhances body organ functions at an optimum level. They are the best product for treating lymphedema and PE if any patient is suffering from various lower limb diseases and can afford daily clinical compression therapy.
Where to buy the best Compression Pump for lower limbs
Medshoola provides the best DVT and compression therapy for people of the USA and their products are available at affordable prices. You can get Medshoola DVT Compression Pump by visiting preventdvtnow.com and save your family from this lethal lower limbs infection.